The Irie Wine, Beer, Blues and Reggae Festival aims to bring you a completely relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere where one can kick back with relaxing music while enjoying wines from all over the world, regional craft beers and great Caribbean and American foods.
Founded by H.D. Boyd, the owner of Boyd's Steakhouse in Martinsburg, the festival embodies H.D.'s love of Caribbean vibes, cuisine and great spirits.
Parking – Park in any of the free, public parking lots in downtown Martinsburg, as well as the Union Sales parking lot at 119-121 East Race Street. Bus shuttle service - every 20 to 30 minutes - is available from the Berkeley Plaza (The Church at Martinsburg) at 50 Monroe Street.
Kids Zone and other fun for families - The festival will feature a 24ft tall giant slide, a multi zone bouncy house, and free face painting for kids by Susie the Clown!
Festival Proceeds– Every year portions of the Irie Wine Festival proceeds benefit a selected charity. This year, the festival has partnered with the Berkeley County Roundhouse Foundation to support their effort to preserve and sustain the historic Martinsburg B&O Roundhouse and Shops, one of West Virginia's 16 National Historic Landmarks.
Festival Rules –
- Festival goers may bring 10x10 pop up tents, chairs and blankets and you may place tents wherever you like within the fenced grounds, except inside any buildings.
- No food can be carried onto the festival grounds. Food vendors are here and we strive to keep rates reasonable. We have beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Only one water bottle per person is allowed (This is a result of people attempting to sneak in alcohol disguised as water).
- No coolers
- Backpacks, purses or hip packs are allowed, but are subject to search.
- All visitors may be subjected to pat downs before entering the grounds.
- If you leave the grounds, you must pay to re-enter.
- No alcohol served to anyone under 21. You must get your ID checked and receive a wristband before purchasing alcohol. Anyone caught giving alcohol to a minor will be forced to leave immediately.
- All children 15 and under are free, but must be accompanied by an adult and, as always, parental discretion is advised.
- Credit cards are accepted at the gate for admittance as well as for beer and food.
"This year, the festival has partnered with the Berkeley County Roundhouse Foundation to support their effort to preserve and sustain the historic Martinsburg B&O Roundhouse and Shops, one of West Virginia's 16 National Historic Landmarks."